If requested site visits can be undertaken to achieve a variety of needs. Visits generally fall into the following categories:
- Pre-works surveys to establish the structural form and configuration.
- Pre-works surveys to carry out structural assessment and behaviour.
- Pre-works surveys for feasibility studies.
- Surveys during the works following the discovery of unexpected problems.
- Pre-arranged surveys during the works to inspect works being carried out.
In all of the above it is important to note that the survey shall be limited to the specific area of concern.
FCL shall not carry out opening up works or trial holes. If we feel that opening up works are required we shall agree this at appointment stage with the client. It is important to note that any areas uncovered could hide unforeseen structural elements.